Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dump Trump, Cruz and their odorous ilk

I am a Muslim (Nancy Pelosi)
Sadly, Trump is not our only problem. Hateful policy has become the new normal for Republican Presidential candidates, and Congressional Republicans are backing them up.
That’s why I need to your help right away. I’m asking people of every faith to join me and denounce the hateful rhetoric from Donald Trump and the Republican Party.
...
Thanks,
Nancy
--Original Message--
I’m an American and also a Muslim.
Today, I’m asking all Americans of every faith to join me to denounce Donald Trump’s hate speech.
His plan to shut Muslims out of America has no place in our Democracy.
His prejudice against Muslims is reckless, dangerous and racist.
Trump doesn’t understand what makes America great.
We are a nation of different faiths, but we share a common belief that our differences only make us better, and together -- we can build a stronger America.
That is the greatness of our nation.
Will you stand with me and other progressives in denouncing Trump’s hateful comments?
Every day, Muslims in America like myself are working hard to strengthen our communities.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment