Sunday, March 6, 2016

Young Black girl assaulted by Bigot Bullies at Trump Rally (video)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shaun King added a new video: Let's find the names of EVERY man who did this to her.
I want to know the names of every single grown ass man who assaulted this young woman. They were proud and bold enough to do it, which they had no right to do, ...so now they can pay the price for it.
I have already encouraged the young woman to press charges, but I will also be writing full stories on each man who did this.
Please leave their names in my comments section or email me directly @ sking@nydailynews.com.
Also, I will be reporting death threats to the FBI.
Like
 
Srika Li Bohannon
Srika Li Bohannon at least one of them was a marine corps enlistee and the marines kicked him out for it and i saw somewhere that the DA is

No comments:

Post a Comment